What is the MBX-ID™?
The multi-functional credential that adds biometric authentication to all of your organization’s access control and identity management needs.
RFID, BLE, and more
An access and identity card the combines biometrics with RFID, BLE and other wireless capabilities
GDPR, CCPA, and BIPA compliant.
If the MBX-ID™ is lost or stolen it becomes useless to any other individual.
MBX-ID™ The Biometric Credential for both Physical and Logical Access Control…and more
The state-of-the-art badge combines biometric fingerprint authentication with RFID & Bluetooth technology that allows access to only the assigned user. The MBX–ID™ has the ability to assign different levels of access privileges for staff members, students, faculty, and administrators.
- The user’s biometric data is never stored on a database or server
- The open architecture of the MBX–ID™ means compatibly with all leading access control systems and reader types
- Stores up to 10 fingerprints · Each finger can biometrically authenticate a different wireless function
- Adjustable timeouts for each wireless function
- Configurable with different RFID frequencies
- Wireless recharging
- Also functions as a picture ID badge
- Optional 5G and Legic support
- Hygienic compared to other biometric and keypad alternatives
Control access to your facilities with the MBX–ID™ biometric access and identity card. Just one touch on the MBX–ID™ biometrically authenticates the employee and grants access. Prox cards can still be used if lost or stolen, but the MBX–ID™ can only be used by the person who was issued the card.
Prevent unauthorized access to your computers, networks, and applications with the MBX–ID™ biometric access and identity card. Just one touch on the MBX–ID™ biometrically authenticates the employee and grants computer and application access. The MBX–ID™ has been certified by the FIDO Alliance as a phishing-resistant, multi-factor authentication (MFA) product.
Time & Attendance
DAPT provides the best integration between QuickBooks Time (formally called TSheets), ADP Payroll, and QuickBooks Accounting. The MBX–ID™ biometric access and identity card adds biometric authentication on clock-in and clock-out for both on-premise and off-premise job sites.
Know the location of key staff at all times. The MBX–ID™ biometric access and identity of the card are compatible with existing Bluetooth RTLS networks and support two-way signaling. (including duress)
The MBX–ID™ biometric access and identity card with optional 5G wireless capabilities can send a discrete “duress” signal with location to a monitoring center. Depending on the protocols, police, medical or other services can be dispatched.
Forget FIDO authenticators that still require a password or PIN. The MBX–ID™ biometric access and identity card is a MFA phishing-resistant, Level 3+ certified authenticator that
incorporates both biometric authentication and secure BLE. USB tokens are small, easy to lose and often left inserted when the owner leaves the computer. By contrast, the MBX–ID™ is typically worn like an ID badge.
How does the MBX-ID™ work with existing systems?
The open architecture of the MBX–ID™ means compatibility with all leading access control systems and reader types. The MBX–ID™ adds biometric authentication to your existing RFID, BLE or location-based physical access control system.
- Supports MiFare, HID and other protocols
- The RFID functionality is enabled upon successful biometric authentication
- Add biometric authentication to existing physical and logical access control system
- Supports walk-up logon and walk-away logoff to Windows Hello and other applications.
- Selectable BLE security modes
- Supports most BLE-based Real-Time Location networks
- Optional Legic chip supports the access control and other application within the Legic
- Optional 5G chip
If you have any questions simply fill out the form below and one of our representatives will be in contact with you shortly!