Biometric Associates, LP (BAL) is a unique developer, manufacturer, and integrator of authentication and identity systems that have been specifically designed to provide a high level of security and privacy protection.
(BAL) focuses on verifying an individual’s identity and securing data and information for government and commercial clients
BAL was co-founded in the early 2000s, by Doug Kozlay, a former NSA cryptographer and co-founder of SafeNet. The company initially focused on projects funded by various Federal Government agencies including the USAF, Dept of Transportation, US Customs and Border Protection, the FAA, and the Dept of the Treasury.
Prior to his passing in 2018, Mr. Kozlay developed a biometric credit card, which now forms the underlying technology for the MBX-ID, a new platform incorporating biometrics with multiple wireless capabilities and applications
- Our biometric technology utilizes a fully encrypted 10 point fingerprint template as an identifier that cannot be reverse engineered
- Fingerprint identification is verified in less than a second with and LED status indicator
- Connects via Bluetooth/NFC using secured encrypted communication protocols
- A non-violent, cost effective security solution
- Eliminates need to swipe the card in an external reader
- Verification by a biometric match-on to the device
COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES
- With the touch of one finger, a duress feature alerts the appropriate first responders
- Immediate response to campus assaults and emergency situations
- State-of-the-art alternative to campus call boxes which may not be accessible when needed
Additional Target Markets Include
- Banking & Insurance
- Government & Administration
- Banking & Insurance
- Construction & Manufacturing
- Transport & Logistics
(BAI) is a unique developer, manufacturer, and integrator of authentication and identity systems that have been specifically designed to provide a high level of security and privacy protection.
Awarded 2 patents with 3 patent applications pending for products that incorporate our core expertise in secure wireless communications, cryptography, mobile biometrics and public key infrastructure (PKI)